Complying with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679 – GDPR) and the national legislation, we respect the rights and freedoms of the data subjects and we secure that your personal data is:
– collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
– processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, on the basis of consent, legitimate interest, legal obligation or contract performance
– stored safely to safeguard their confidentiality, integrity and availability.
All members of Skiathos Trail Run personnel, associates, volunteers, as well as any third parties that process personal data on behalf of the event are committed to comply with the aforementioned framework.
It is important to note that the maintenance of archives of sport-event results and participants’ performances for historical, statistical and informational purposes, lays within the ground of legitimate interests of Skiathos Trail Run.
Personal Data Categories
Depending on the data subject’s capacity, the categories of personal data being processed by Skiathos Trail Run might include:
a) Unique identifiers (e.g. ID/Passport number, Social Security number, TIN),
b) Basic data (e.g. name/surname, sex, age),
c) Sport-club name,
d) Sport-performance data,
e) Communication data (e.g. e-mail, phone number),
f) Financial data (e.g. IBAN, registration fee,
g) Image data (e.g. photo, video),
h) Data of special categories (e.g. health data).
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights toward the processing of your personal data:
– access to your data,
– correction of your data, in cases where the data we hold about you are incorrect or insufficient,
– request to delete your data (‘right to be forgotten’), if there is no legal obligation or claim, and do not relate with any official result of a sport event,
– withdraw your consent, in cases where consent is the legitimate basis for the processing of your data; please note that for races open to independent runners, this request has to be made within the specific timelines as set in the application form which has to be read carefully,
– object to processing for a specific reason,
– request the restriction of the processing,
– request to transfer your data to another Controller.
To exercise any of your rights, you can address the respective request to email@example.com. Our response to your request will take place within (1) one month of its receipt. If you do not have a response to your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint.
Changes to this Notice
Skiathos Trail Run will occasionally update this Privacy Notice to reflect any changes in its operational environment, legislation, and/or communication with data subjects. You are encouraged to periodically review this notice to be informed about Personal Data Management policies applied.
Skiathos Trail Run welcomes any questions and comments regarding Data Privacy and Protection. For this purpose, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org