Organization - EcoZin - Municipality of Skiathos
Half-Marathon start at 09:30a.m. . 10km Urban Trail Race will start at 09:45 a.m.. Kids Races will start at 11:00a.m.
Receiving numbers-chip-participation packages for all participants
Τhe athletes’ numbers will be given at the starting point from 8.00 a.m. in the morning, on Sunday the 22nd, till half an hour before the start of each run. Same for any new registrations on the day of the race.
Those who finish will receive a commemorative-collectible medal especially designed for the race (half-marathon, 10 km). Those who do not finish are not eligible for the medal. The timing of the runners will be counted electronically with timing chips, at start and other given points the organization considers suitable. Based on the official race regulations, those who have not registered a pass at any one control station will be canceled, unless it is proven to be a bug in the system.
On Saturday the 21st at 19.00, meeting point the entrance of Bourtzi peninsula, we start exploring Urban Trail Run route. We will then enjoy all together a pasta party!
CATEGORIES – AWARDS
The first 3 men and the first 3 women of each race will be awarded. Those who finish will receive a commemorative medal specially crafted for the 2019 race only.
TERMINATION TIME LIMIT
For the Semi-marathon, the 4 hours are defined as a limit. Anyone who is out of time or wishes not to continue the race will board the cars of the event, otherwise they will continue on their own responsibility having delivered the entry number. For the 10 km race, the limit is 2 hours.
Kilometric count: will occur at regular intervals
Athletes, as well as guardians of minors who run the race, must confirm at the sign-up link that they accept the terms of the notice.
In any case, all contestants participate exclusively under their own responsibility and the organizers bear no responsibility for any health problems that may arise during the race. Participants must have undergone a medical examination and cardiac check-up.
PHOTOGRAPHY – VIDEOS
The event will take over the free of charge photography and videotaping of the runs. The material will be posted on the club’s website and on sites, while contestants accept that they waive any claim to rights for the material that includes their images.
Registrations for minors must be made exclusively by their guardian.
The regulations of the official IAAF matches are in place.
The event secured the stay of athletes and escorts with EUR 10 per day per person.
- Registration cost for both races is 10€, while kids run for free on the 500m, 1000m races.
- Online registrations for this year’s event finally closed on 18/9/2019. If you haven’t registered yet but you would like to participate either in the 21 km or in the 10 km, or our little friends in the kids running (0.5 km, 1.5 km, free registration), we are looking forward to meeting you on Sunday morning at the entrance of the Bourtzi peninsula from 8.30 a.m.All of us, who co-operated and co-organized the run, we would like to thank all of you, athlete and amateur runners from Skiathos, Sporades islands, Greece and abroad that have already registered for the race, showing their love and support towards this unique event. On our behalf, we would like to assure you that we will do our best so that you enjoy an unforgettable experience!See you at the Start Line!
- Registration cost includes technical t-shirt electronic timing chip and more.
- HALF-MARATHON (21km): Athletes must be at least 18 years old and must have previously taken medical examination to verify their good health. All athletes run at their own will and responsibility. Athlete’s participation in any race implies their full acceptance of the terms and conditions of the race. Also they accept the publication of their name at the results, press, and any visual media that may include their faces.
- URBAN TRAIL (10km): No age restriction. Minors require a legal guardian signature. Athletes must have previously taken medical examination to verify their good health. All athletes run at their own will and responsibility. Athlete’s participation in any race implies their full acceptance of the terms and conditions of the race. Also they accept the publication of their name at the results, press, and any visual media that may include their faces.